Newly constructed addition to the Union Dale Volunteer Fire Company Fire Station
Click images for larger view
Details on engine 52-4 to be placed inservice soon
Crews are working hard to outfit and move equipment around to get the new engine inservice.
Chief Yale is working on grant papers for funding for equipment at this time.
Crews will be also training with the truck to get everyone comfortable with the new truck.
• 52-4 is a 1988 Pierce purchased from Forest City (old engine 41)
• 52-4 is looking to be primary fire response unit.
• 7 person cab, 3 SCBA seats
• 6 total SCBA Packs
• 4 preconnected 1.75" attack lines
• 1 preconnected blits fire deck gun
• several hundred feet of 5" LDH
• 500 gallons water
• 1500GPM pump
• multiple fire fighting tools as well
Thank you to all who helped make
the 2013 UDVFC Spring Bar-B-Q a great success!
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
The Union Dale Volunteer Fire Company would like to thank each of you who so generously supported last
year's Fund Drive with your selfless contributions. CLICK TO READ MORE....
2013 Dates Announced
**Looking for fire works sponsors for 2013 picnic**
Annual Firemen's Picnic - July 11-12-13
Thursday July 11th
• Band: "Far From Fancy" playing from 7pm-11pm
• Dunk Tank Sponsor: Nagel Racing/NEP Telephone Co.
Friday July 12th
• Firemen's Parade
• Band: "Blue London" Playing from 8pm-12am
• Fireworks at 10:30pm (rain date Saturday July 13th)
Saturday July 13th
• PENDING: 4pm Hillbilly Motorsports Tractor Pulls
• Band: "AZIS" playing from 6:30pm-10:30pm
Congratulations to Joe Rossi and Karen Knehr-Cook
on completing and passing their PA DOH Emergency Medical Responders Class. Karen and Joe
will now be assisting with the care of patients on medical calls. Great job Karen and Joe.
Assistant Chief Andy Belcher passed his State and Pro Board
Fire Instructor I Certifications. Good job Andy.
This Year's Fund Drive
Fund Drive letters have been sent out. If anyone would like to send a donation that did not receive a
letter, you may send it to UDVFC.
Last Year's Fund Drive - Thank You!
Dear Friends and Neighbors,
The Union Dale Fire Company would like to thank each and every on of you who so generaously
supported this year's fund drive with your selfless contributions...
If We Can't Find You, We Can't Help You!!
Order your reflective address marker today. It may save your life or someone you love!
The 911 addressing system is a major asset to Emergency Responders; we urge you to take the next
step by properly marking your residence ASAP.
Please read this important information:
Marking Your Residence Address
Marker Order Form
View our Call Log
Teamwork results in a job well done.